CCS has always invested in the equipment and people in order to be the leader in our field. Our industry has seen great challenges and change. But change can he harnessed to be a positive force.
We aim that processes will leave as small an impact on planet as possible. Whether it be our installation of 600 solar panels or constantly monitoring and reducing our carbon foot print.
Our list of equipment is impressive but practical;
- Eight colour Heidelberg CD8 perfecting printing press
- Eight colour Heidelberg XL75 plus aqueous coating perfecting printing press.
- Casebound Machine for the production of hardcovers for a various number of products
- Liner Machine for lining paper onto our casebound products, rigid boards or flute
- Sheet to sheet laminator producing gloss, matt and spot laminate coating.
- Two Polar guillotines with automatic waste and material handling
- Full size auto platen with automatic stripping with the ability to process up to 2000 microns
- Straight line Kohman gluer/folder for folding cartons and slipcases
- Straight line Kohman gluer/folder with crash lock attachment
- Fully automatic Rigid Box making line
- Fully automatic Digipak tray placer with the ability to place up to 4 trays at once
- 2 x Eight station Horizon collator and stitcher finishing books from CD size to A4
- Heidelberg collator and stitcher with four stations
- Digital coding machine
- Digital punching machine
- 2 x Heidelberg Suprasetter CTP unit
- Heidelberg Prinect Workflow
- 3 x Intec Digital Printers, suitable for printing up to 360gsm SRA3
with variable data – QR Codes, Images, Text
- Agfa Jeti Titan 3020 Large Format (3m x 2m) Digital Printer
- 2 x Kongsberg Large Format Cutting Tables